Job Opportunity! Deadline December 3!
about 2 months
The Kentucky Board of Nursing is seeking a Nursing Practice Consultant. The posting closes December 3.
The Nursing Practice Consultant position is assigned to the agency's Professional Support Branch.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides expertise in the area of nursing practice, administration and education.
- Functions as resource and consultant on nursing practice to licensees, staff, board members and the public at large.
- Interprets and applies statutes, regulations and guidelines to respond to practice inquiries.
- Conducts literature review, surveys and analysis on behalf of the agency.
- Staffs committees and councils of the Board and prepares reports and correspondence.
- Makes presentations to students, licensees and employers; represents the Board at state and national meetings.