KNA extends Fifth Annual Chapter Membership Challenge until May 31 - Join Today!
Join KNA today and if you are already a member, encourage your nurse colleagues to get in on our Fifth Annual Chapter Membership Challenge! We've extended our campaign until May 31 - our goal is to recruit 300 new members! Check out recruitment ideas that can work for you:
- Invite a non-member nurse colleague to a chapter event and challenge all your chapter members to do so as well;
- Post photos on your chapter and personal social media channels of your chapter in action;
- Encourage non-members to participate in CE programs; we can invite them to join KNA when they register and
- Post a short testimonial on social media about what KNA membership means to you and why you joined.
If you haven’t already done so, we encourage you to make plans now to host a “virtual” special event or chapter meeting to promote our efforts in your community. Here’s how the Chapter Challenge works:
- Each chapter member who refers a new member (who joins) will be entered into a drawing to win one of two $100 Visa gift cards. Email the KNA office with the name of the new member so that we can include your name in the drawing.
- Each new member that joins our organization during the challenge, (April 1 – May 31) will also be entered to win one of two $50 gift cards.
- The chapter with the biggest membership increase (by percentage) by May 31 will receive the Chapter Challenge trophy. Who knows which hard-working group will take the “gold” from Green River? In addition, we will recognize chapters and individual winners in eNews, Kentucky Nurse and at the KNA Annual Summit.